- Navigate to the Network section.
- Click on My Groups on the left side of the screen then select Add a Group.
- Enter a name for the group and select Add.
- To add a colleague to the new group, select Add to Group and select the group you wish to add your colleague to.
- Your group will now appear under My Groups on the left of your screen.
Once you have created your group you will be able to share treatment stages with the group of colleagues you have created.
Locate the treatment stage you wish to share and select the Share option. From the drop down menu select the Groups option, select the stage of the treatment you wish you share and then select Share this stage.
For more information on sharing treatment stages look to How to Share a Treatment or Stage with a Colleague.