Note: These features of Brightsquid Dental Link are not available to our free users.
- Click on the Labs button on the top left of the Treatment Dashboard, under My Active Cases on the home page.
- Click on the New Rx Form button to open a New Rx Form.
- Enter the first few letters of the patient’s first or last name then select the associated treatment. If an associated patient and treatment is not available; you will need to create them first. For more information on treatment plans, click here: Create a Treatment Plan.
- Click New Lab Rx.
To create the prescription complete the following sections of the Prescription Form:
- Select a tooth from the diagram on the left side of the form, you may select multiple teeth if required.
- Choose the lab to receive the Rx.
- Select the required date.
- Optionally, upload any supporting filesto the form.
Click on Save and Submit at the bottom of the form and the lab will be notified of your request.